Public events can be an interesting experience for parents with preschoolers. So many people gathered in one place, you know there’s a few who may not have your best interest at heart. Whether it’s the state fair, amusement park, camping, concerts, etc. it’s the same.
What are some things that we as parents can do to help keep an eye on our kids? How can we keep them safe? Children are so innocent, they don’t yet understand how dangerous the world can be.
Here are a few tips:
- Dress your kids in matching bright shirts that are easy to spot. Check out VizKidsShirts.com for the perfect selection.
- Give them a cool temporary tattoo from Safetytat. A fun way to add a parents name and contact info.
- Talk with your kids about the importance of staying together.
- Snap a few quick pics of them before you start your day in case you need to share what they’re wearing in a hurry.
- When you arrive at the outing take a minute to find out where you could find help in a hurry if needed.
If you have any additional ideas of things that your family does please leave a comment.